Here's how the parable of the tenants applies to daily life
by Sister Agnes Fischer
The Lord expects good grapes from the vineyard:
- Christian spouses who have each others’ backs.
- Fathers and mothers who seek to put their children in contact with Christ.
- Homes where Jesus not only hangs on the wall but whose word is the norm for those living there.
- Public servants who treat those they serve as treating Christ (especially those “waiting in line”).
- Employees who give their co-workers a hand-up so the company moves forward toward its goals together.
- Christian professionals who reach out with their services to those who need them most.
This vineyard will produce good fruits.