What do you do with these life-changing gifts?
by Sister Agnes Fischer
If I eat of this bread, I will have life.
- This life which lets me smile even when my wages don’t cover expenses or my health is not as perfect as I would wish.
- This life which gives me strength to be honest in business and responsible in labor.
- This life which keeps me energized and in love with my spouse and family.
- This life which helps me bear my infirmity or the loss of a loved one.
- This love which overcomes disappointment and pardons offenses.
- This love which enables me to sacrifice for others.
Because: “If you eat my flesh and drink my blood, you will live in me and I in you.” (John 6:56)