Jesus shows the way to be in union with God
Sunday’s readings are rich with guidance:
- We have an Advocate in Jesus Christ
- Our Advocate wishes us peace
- Our Advocate wants us to be free of sin
- We can grow in knowing our Advocate through His commandments
- When we doubt or have troubled hearts, we can turn to Him
- How well do I receive Jesus’ peace? Who would benefit from my sharing of His peace?
- Which commandment do I know? Which commandments can I work on?
- What are one or two ways in which I ask Jesus to ease my troubled heart?