There are opportunities every day to be resurrection people
by Sister Agnes Fischer
Happy are those who, without seeing, believe.
- Those who, without seeing the Risen Christ, believe in the Resurrection.
- Those who, without receiving the health results they have prayed for, continue to believe in the goodness and power of Christ.
- Those who, despite the faults of many Christians, believe in the holiness of the Church.
- Those who, while keeping vigil with the body of a deceased loved one, believe in the infinite mercy of God who will raise that beloved to eternal happiness.
- Those who, without seeing Christ in the person of the priest, believe that, when he pardons them in confession, it is Christ who pardons.
- Those who, without seeing Christ, believe that He is there in the exploited, the oppressed, the hungry, the imprisoned, those seeking justice, bread, compassion, and human warmth.