(Summer 2017) -- This summer, let yourself be in awe of God’s brilliant sunsets ... study the kaleidoscope of color found in prairie flowers and birds ... step away from the noisy world and step into the power of prayer!
These opportunities and more await women at our third annual “Silence and Sunset.” Each evening will begin with prayer at 6:30 pm. From there, attendees may use the time for private prayer, reading, walking in the gardens, or learning what spiritual direction is and how it can transform your life. We'll conclude with prayer at sunset followed by refreshments.
June 1, July 6, and Aug. 3 -- attend one, two or all
6:30 pm -- Opening prayer in convent chapel
7:00 -- Your time for:
- private prayer/reflection in our gardens or among our Franciscan mosaics
- read (bring a book or select from our recommendations) in our library
- learn about spiritual direction
- meet one-on-one with a Sister
- just sit and enjoy the sunset over the bay
Sunset -- Closing prayer followed by refreshments
Info and registration
Questions? Contact Sister Laura Zelten at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Want to register? It's appreciated so we have a chair and refreshment waiting for you!