Maintenance (part time)
GREEN BAY, Wis. (April 15, 2019) -- The Sisters of St. Francis of the Holy Cross is a community of Roman Catholic religious Sisters located in northeast Green Bay. We are currently seeking a hard-working, reliable, part-time (15-20 hours/week) Maintenance Assistant to complete general grounds keeping and maintenance tasks.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Landscaping and lawn care activities, including mowing, raking, mulching, weeding, trimming, weed-eating, pruning, planting, harvesting, debris clean-up and other grounds cleanup/maintenance work as necessary.
- Plowing/snow removal.
- Building maintenance projects and repairs.
- Other duties and special projects as assigned by the Manager of Buildings and Grounds.
Required qualifications include:
- High School Diploma.
- Previous grounds keeping and building maintenance experience.
- Skill in safely operating related hand tools, power equipment, vehicles, and machinery.
- Ability to work both independently and cooperatively with others.
- Ability to work flexible hours.
- Ability to lift and move up to 50 pounds.
- Valid driver’s license with good driving record.
- Demonstrated professional demeanor and a cooperative and courteous manner.
This individual is required to work indoors and outdoors. The work schedule will be flexible to fit an individual’s needs. The right candidate can honor/respect religious life which is centered in simplicity and prayer.
For immediate consideration, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Jenny Majkowski at 920-884-2720 for more information.