Account Clerk II
GREEN BAY, Wis. (Feb. 26, 2018) -- The Sisters of St. Francis of the Holy Cross is a Roman Catholic community of Sisters in northeast Green Bay. We are currently seeking a part-time (15-20 hours/week) Account Clerk II to complete general accounting tasks.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Banking entries, verification and reports
- General ledger entries and reconciliation
- Fixed assets and depreciation
- Annual budget and audit duties
- Various insurance and benefit related duties
- Backup Accounts Payable and deposit functions
Other duties and special projects as assigned by Finance Director
Required qualifications include:
- Associate degree or equivalent accounting experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Sage (MAS-90) accounting software (or equivalent)
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and work well with others
- Efficient time management skills, self-motivated, and the ability to effectively set priorities
- Maintain a flexible work schedule
The right candidate honors and respects religious life which is centered in simplicity and prayer.
For immediate consideration, please email your resume to Sister Ann Rehrauer or call 920-884-2726 for more information.