Our Franciscan lifestyle is patterned in the evangelical/apostolic tradition. Its characteristics are:
- Gospel witness: Preaching the Word and peacemaking.
- Life lived in community that centers around Jesus and his mission, and sharing all things.
- Ability to find, be with, and serve God in all activity.
- A daily rhythm (morning and evening prayer, Eucharist).
- Flexibility and openness to change.
- Blend of active and contemplative life.
- Personal and communal prayer.
- Mission focused on furthering the Reign of God.
- Apostolic availability: Readiness to be sent where there are needs.
- Simplicity, service and loving communal relationships.
If you feel that you are called to share life in community with the Sisters of St. Francis of the Holy Cross, please e-mail Sister Laura Zelten or call 920-468-4737.